On 14th January at 10am, we’re running an online meeting bringing together responsible lenders and stakeholders.
The aim is to work together to get the NestEgg app into the hands of those that need it the most.
As a result, together we can improve access to affordable credit, especially for low paid workers adversely affected by Covid-19.
The Action Group is an opportunity to:
- Support those that are vulnerable to economic shocks caused by Covid-19
- Grow the loan books of responsible lenders
- Turn declined loan applications to accept, helping borrowers avoid high-cost credit
- Improving the credit profile of all borrowers, thereby reducing lending risk and bad debt
- Refer borrowers to quality-assured and free money advice at the earliest opportunity
2020 has been a difficult year for everyone and an economic crisis for a growing number of people. By working together we can help people get back on their feet and ensure at least one good outcome from Covid-19: the further growth of responsible lenders.